Greetings from Russia

Diskutér tilbehør, tilleggsutstyr og klær.
nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Greetings from Russia

Postby nordom » 15 Nov 2007, 09:44

i'm not sure, if i write in right forum part, but as my question is someway about gear, i'll post it here.
We're russian airsoft team, making something like overall image of Norwegian Army, and me myself and some other guys are going to begin reennaction of HJK within team. So, here's the questions: as far as i know, army surplus is banned within Norway, but i want to get something from NFM, exactly Anaconda field jacket and -- i don't know exactly what model i need -- winter jacket. I've wrote NFM twicem and they've rejected to sell something to me. So if there's some way to get it? Maybe, from some people who is in army now, or something? cause as far as i undersood, NFM will sell their gear only to army or law enforcement. Also, some of my friends will go to Norway for new year, so if there're some military shop, where they can get some gear? I know, however it is restricted to sell m98-type camo to civils, some shops still sell it (miltrad -- but it is commercial, forsvarsbrukt.no -- i'm currently in work with them, great shop BTW).
So, if you can post here some addresses it'll be great. Also, if you can say me a way to get something from NFM webshop - that will be very,very great.
Thanks.

BadBrad
Regular User
Regular User

Postby BadBrad » 15 Nov 2007, 10:20

Hello there comrade !

This is from the NFM webshop rules:

9. Uniformer
a. Uniformer utviklet av NFM selges fritt så lenge det ikke er bedt om en begrensning fra en statlig etat.
b. All merking som kan relatere produktet til en statlig etat selges kun til den respektive etat.

This means:

a. Uniformes developed by NFM is sold freely as long as there is no request of restrictions of the product from a state deparment

b. All tags that can relate the product to a state deparment is only sold to the repsective department.

However the reason they wont sell to you is probably becouse they do not Export/ship they're products to Russia.

Getting Norwegian military equipment/uniforms anno 20.th century in a shop that is up to date and not from 1975 is as close as impossibole.

Getting it from people in the actullaly Norwegian Army would either mean: Its stolen from the depo. It has been written loss/damage message on the product he is selling, in most cases the last one is the one we see. (Dont missunderstand, there is other, legit ways, to get military gear, but then again, you will have to ask the manufactur of the product. For example the gore-tex uniform http://www.Norrona.com)

I would suggest you should try to contact someone on this forum, or ask them to contact you if they're willing to help you, aka. they order what you want for you, and ship it to you themselvs after they have recived money ofcourse :)

However I would suggest you check with Russian and Norwegian Customs if the products should happend to be stopped in the customs.

You also got http://www.combatkit.no btw. They sell some stuff, like Medic vests and chestriggs.

Kaeddo
Regular User
Regular User

Postby Kaeddo » 15 Nov 2007, 10:42

ops

Postby ops » 15 Nov 2007, 10:48

Hi and welcome to the forum Nordom.

As stated abow there should be no restrictions on sales to private persons, but they might not sell out of the country. If you are lokking for a gtx uniform you might pm the guy who started this sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=13909 . He is selling some gtx uniforms.

viewtopic.php?t=13909 here you can find the m2000 uniform which in my opinion is the best bdu style uniform used by the norwegian army.

I hope this helps you somehow.
!!! T-1
"Hey reporter - if you lie with your cock against the ground as a tank goes by it feels fucking GREAT"

nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Postby nordom » 15 Nov 2007, 22:05

thanks for replies.
Well, the pre-payment is not a problem at all, i have a PayPal account.
Thanks for advices also, i'll definetelly follow them. Well, the next question: if NFM has some local shop in Norway, where people can get legal stuff (if i understood corectly, the stuff with army/LE departments insignia are sold only to that departments?). Well, as far as i know HJK use m2000, but who makes it? HH, Norrona, NFM, Cato, pioneer or the single company?
As for Combatkit, well, i've contacted Havard and already got rifle vest and some other stuff.
Thank you all again.

Devil
Power User
Power User

Postby Devil » 15 Nov 2007, 22:12

!!!♥
At 3:30 p.m. EST, a 28-man Navy Seals squadron raided a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, killing the Al Qaeda leader with a bullet to the head. Thank you seal team-6!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwTh3Or0 ... re=related

nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Postby nordom » 16 Nov 2007, 13:49

ok, i see that i'm totally confused in gear.
please, help me to clear this question, so i could know, what i want exactly.
Well, i'll post what i think and suggest, and, if it's incorrect, please, show me mistakes.
First, i've seen different designations for this *2000 set: M2000, S2000, F2000. Is it the same or different things?

I know, that our general for now camo -- M98 is just an "office uniform", not a battle one. It's enough for airsoft in summer, but not enough for serious reenactment or winter games. so, i'd like to know what type SF use in summer and in winter?

What about different names on NFM webshop for pants? after they've changed design, i can't find descriptions of wear, also there're no pictures in their webshop now. (oh! just found that they'd fixed it!). What is the difference in Lance and Viper models? and who uses it (if ever)?

Also, as i guess, for NFM jackets: sidewinder is for warm weather, baja is for moderate/cold weather for general army, and Anaconda is for cold weather and for SF?

And the situation with army contractors: as far as i know -- or guess -- here're army contractors: NFM (wear, gear like battlevests CV-1, Bear, Wolf etc, ballistic and armour materials, is it the main contractor?), HH (for winter jackets and pants, maybe for some other stuff -- don't know exactly), Pioneer (i've seen their trademark on M98 jackets only), Bergans (for backpacks, maybe for something other (wear?), don't know too). Cato Ringstad (i've got their Helmet with winter/summer cover, also they're making wear: office M98 and -- thank you again, now i know it -- M2000) Norrona (gore-tex and what else?). What's the question: are these contractors's stuff equal in overall appearence and used by everybody nonetheless who made it or else? and what comes to SF?
And, yes: M/F/S2000 is a winter gore-tex model?

thank you again for your answers.

Devil
Power User
Power User

Postby Devil » 16 Nov 2007, 14:22

we also have this manufactor http://www.miltrad.no/webshop/index.jsp not sure if they have a contract with the army or not, anyone?

Here are some sweet pics you can check out:
http://airsoftnorge.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=10
!!!♥
At 3:30 p.m. EST, a 28-man Navy Seals squadron raided a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, killing the Al Qaeda leader with a bullet to the head. Thank you seal team-6!

nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Postby nordom » 01 Dec 2007, 11:40

greetings.
For new year holydays i'm going to visit Norway, so, if somebody needs something from Russia, i can help you with it. just write here what you want exactly and i'll try to help you.

Devil
Power User
Power User

Postby Devil » 01 Dec 2007, 14:11

Were in Norway are you going to visit?
!!!♥

sfguiden
Regular User
Regular User

Postby sfguiden » 01 Dec 2007, 14:47

Devil...nice pics ! Thanks mate... :)

nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Postby nordom » 01 Dec 2007, 22:04

well, here's my way: 26.12 i'll arrive to Oslo, will stay there for two days. after that i'm going to Hemsedal to snowboard (through Gol). That will be my place to live. about 3-4 of jan. we're going to Flam, for one day. on 11-12 -- to Bergen. And on 13 in evening we're going by train from Bergan directly to Oslo airport.

Fliptape
Power User
Power User

Postby Fliptape » 01 Dec 2007, 22:26

making a good HJK wood kit with gortex and a HJK issue vest and CR M04 bodyarmor and other nice details is going to set you back 30 000 rubels easy.

No problem making cheaper kits though, for instance light summer wood or desert with alternative vests og chestriggs

nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Postby nordom » 02 Dec 2007, 12:03

well, i've already got combatkit rifle vest, some of us are going to take combatkit M04 body armor cover, so the only problem is original goretex winter kit and m2000 kits.

sfguiden
Regular User
Regular User

Postby sfguiden » 02 Dec 2007, 12:20

does combatkit have a M04 body armor cover ??

Return to “Tilbehør og Utstyr”