Greetings from Russia

Diskutér tilbehør, tilleggsutstyr og klær.
nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Re: Greetings from Russia

Postby nordom » 27 Feb 2009, 08:55

still searching for help.

Grimbold
Regular User
Regular User

Postby Grimbold » 02 Mar 2009, 12:34

if you register on www.starsairsoft.com/forum, some of the guys there are russians but live in Norway, perhaps they could be of assistance when it comes to shipping.. i believe the guy that calls himself Hemul on that forum is from Russia

nordom
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Postby nordom » 08 Mar 2009, 13:31

Grimbold wrote:if you register on http://www.starsairsoft.com/forum, some of the guys there are russians but live in Norway, perhaps they could be of assistance when it comes to shipping.. i believe the guy that calls himself Hemul on that forum is from Russia

thanks, i'll try to contact them.

SchwarzRUS
Sometimes here
Sometimes here

Postby SchwarzRUS » 22 Mar 2016, 17:21

Hi to all!
2016 has come, and the modeling of the army of Norway was still interested to Russian players. I will study long enough specialized topics, I found the necessary shops, but they are not send to Russia.
I would be very grateful if someone can help me with this, we only have 4 people in team, so that packages will not be so much. In return I can offer money or help in finding the information and the equipment of the Russian army.
I am waiting for you in this thread or PM.
May get and shipped Russian military equipment to you. For more information, welcome to a PM.

Return to “Tilbehør og Utstyr”